WebsiteBuilder: Managing Your Blog
This article will guide you on how to maintain/manage your blog site. Follow the steps below to get you started!
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, select the domain where your WebsiteBuilder is situated.
There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain you wish to modify.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
On the left pane, click on WebsiteBuilder, under Site Builders.
Under Settings, click Manage Site. This action will open your WebsiteBuilder screen on a new tab.
- After you have created a blog, select the Blog section from your page.
- On the right pane, look for the Blog Settings menu and expand it.
- Click the Manage Blog button.
- Once clicked, it will open the Blog Management area where you can search, create, edit, and delete posts for your blog.
Once clicked, it will open the Blog Management area where you can search, create, edit, and delete posts for your blog. If you assistance in creating or adding a post, click here.
- Don't forget to save your work by clicking the Save icon. Once saved, click on the Publish button on the upper part of your editor screen. Remember that changes are only visible after you have saved and published your work.
Back to top.